Tuesday 18 January 2011

Arts London News

I Have started working as a staff photographer on my college newspaper, along with the rest of my class. whenever I shoot what I consider to be a good or interesting story, I'm going to put it up on here. I need to get back into the habbit of updating this blog...





This assignment was about a new temporary burger restraunt called Meat Easy, formally known as the Meat Wagon. Yianni (top) started the company because of his love for food and quickly made a name for himself simply by advertising on facebook and twitter where he would be in his 'Meat Wagon' on a certain date and hope for the best. The wagon became more and more popular untill the wagon got stolen recently, unfazed by this Yianni used his contacts to rent and transform this bar area -which is located above the Goldsmith's Tavern in New Cross- to keep as a restaurant for 2 months. The food is amazing so i suggest you get down there whist you can.

The Meat Wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment